Tethering - How to Share Your Wireless Data Connection
Sharing your wireless data connection with another device is sometimes called tethering. Tethering allows you to use your phone's data connection to use the Internet on other devices such as laptops and tablets.
- BlackBerry - How to use a BlackBerry smartphone as a tethered modem using the BlackBerry Desktop Software.
- Apple iPhone - iOS: Understanding Personal Hotspot.
- Android - Select your brand of phone devices, find your model and view the digital user guide for details, you can also check the manual that came with your phone or the Manufacturer's website.
- Windows Phone - Share my connection.
- To share your wireless data connection, tethering must be included in your plan.
- Tethering uses data from your wireless plan, ensure you are aware of any data limits.