What is my voicemail password?
- Your default voicemail password will either be your 7- or 10- digit phone number.
- If you have had voicemail under a previous phone number, try using your old password.
- Please Contact Us to have your password reset:
- If you are unable to remember your password.
- If you have entered three incorrect passwords - this will result in your account being locked.
How do I change my voicemail password?
- Access your voice mail account on your phone or from another device.
- On your phone dial *99 or
- From another phone dial your phone number and then press 9 when your message comes up.
- Enter your current password.
- If you do not know your password Contact Us to have it reset.
- If this is a new service or you have recently moved enter either your 7- or 10- digit phone number as your password.
- From the main menu:
- Press 4 for Personal Options.
- Press 2 for Administrative Options.
- Press 1 for Passwords.
- Press 1 to Change Passwords.
- Enter your new password.
- Press # to confirm.