Why can't I send or receive emails?
There could be many reasons why you can't send or receive emails. It could be a poor data connection, software issue, or an account issue.
A few things to check are:
- If you're unable to browse the Internet or are having problems using certain applications on your phone, you may not be connected to a data network (Bell MTS or Home Networking).
- Please follow the Unable to use Internet steps at Why can't I browse the Internet on my phone
- Test your email on your web account or Bell MTS Webmail (Bellmtsmail.ca) to ensure it's working properly.
- Log in to your account and try to send or receive messages. If the problem is with your account, please contact your email provider.
- If you've never used email on this device, you may need to add in the proper settings.
- If you're using Bell MTS email service, check out the available support pages at http://bellmts.ca/emailoptions.