- Samsung S275 User Guide (PDF, 896 KB)
Congratulations! You are one step closer to loving your new phone.
Now you just need to follow these easy steps:
- Attach your battery and charge your phone for 24 hours.
- Call 1-800-806-5819 from any phone, and have a pen and paper ready. Bell MTS Customer Care will give you your new phone number and set up your account.
- Follow these steps to set up your new Samsung S275.
- These instructions only apply to the first time you set up your phone.
- Perform steps in the order given.
- Press and hold the power key on the top right side of the device to power handset off.
- Remove back cover.
- Remove battery to allow for SIM card.
- Insert HSPA 2FF SIM card into the handset (Ensure contact area is facing down).
- Replace battery.
- Replace back cover.
- Charge Device.
If your phone doesn't work after all these steps are done, please call us at 1-800-806-5819 for help.