Novatel Wireless Ovation MC547
Congratulations! You are one step closer to loving your new device.
Now you just need to follow these easy steps:
- Call 1-800-806-5819 from any phone, and have a pen and paper ready. Bell MTS Customer Care will give you your new phone number and set up your account.
- Follow these steps to set up your new Novatel Wireless Ovation MC547.
- These instructions only apply to the first time you set up your device.
- Perform steps in the order given.
- With the purchase of this device you will also receive a SIM card. In order to properly activate your device you will need to insert your SIM.
- Remove cover using a fingernail under the top and pulling the cover toward you.
- Slide SIM card holder toward the USB connector to release the catch.
- Lift SIM card holder up with a fingernail.
- Insert SIM card so the metal contacts on the card face the metal contacts inside the device. The cut corner on the SIM card goes in last.
- Push SIM card holder down and then slide it forward until the holder catches. Be sure the card is locked in place.
- Once the SIM card is secure put the cover back on.
Now that the SIM is inserted you will have to connect your device and install its software (MobiLink). You will need a computer to complete these steps.
- Turn on computer and close all open applications.
- If previous version of MobiLink exists - completely uninstall and restart the computer.
- Open USB connector and insert device into a USB port.
- Install MobiLink software:
- Windows: MobiLink software and drivers install automatically.
- Mac: A Finder window opens.
- Click installer package icon to launch the installer.
- Follow onscreen instructions.
- Restart computer when prompted.
- After installation, click MobiLink icon to launch software.
- Windows: Find the MobiLink icon on the Desktop or in the Programs list.
- Mac: Find the MobiLink icon in Applications.
If your device doesn't work after all these steps are done, please call us at 1-800-806-5819 for help.