- Huawei U3900 User Guide - ENGLISH (PDF, 1.12 MB)
Congratulations! You are one step closer to loving your new phone.
Now you just need to follow these easy steps:
- Attach your battery, 2FF SIM card and memory card and charge your phone for 24 hours.
- Call 1-800-806-5819 from any phone, and have a pen and paper ready. Bell MTS Customer Care will give you your new phone number and set up your account.
- Follow these steps to set up your new Huawei U3900.
- These instructions only apply to the first time you set up your phone.
- Perform steps in the order given.
- Turn phone off by pressing and holding the Power key for 3 seconds.
- Remove back cover and battery from the phone.
- Insert SIM card into the specified slot.
- Replace battery and back cover on the phone.
- Charge battery fully.
- Turn phone on by pressing and holding the Power key for 3 seconds.
- Start using your new phone.
If your phone doesn't work after all these steps are done, please call us at 1-800-806-5819 for help.