Huawei Ascend W2
- Huawei Ascend W2 User Guide - ENGLISH (PDF, 3.51 MB)
Congratulations! You are one step closer to loving your new phone.
Now you just need to follow these easy steps:
- Attach your battery, 2FF SIM card and memory card and charge your phone for 24 hours.
- Call 1-800-806-5819 from any phone, and have a pen and paper ready. Bell MTS Customer Care will give you your new phone number and set up your account.
- Follow these steps to set up your new Huawei Ascend W2.
- These instructions only apply to the first time you set up your phone.
- Perform steps in the order given.
- Turn the phone on by pressing and releasing the Power key at the top-left of your phone until the slide down to power off message is displayed on the screen. Slide down to power off.
- Remove back cover and battery from the phone.
- Insert SIM card into the specified slot
- Replace battery and back cover on the phone
- Charge battery fully
- Turn phone on by pressing the Power button at the top-left of your phone until your phone vibrates.
- Start using your new phone.
If your phone doesn't work after all these steps are done, please call us at 1-800-806-5819 for help.