Set up your voicemail from a landline phone
- If you are calling from a landline phone, ensure your cell phone is turned off. Dial your cell number (include prefix 204 if you are calling from outside of Manitoba). Airtime and long distance charges will apply where appropriate.
- When you hear the system greeting, press 9.
- Follow the prompts. Your temporary password is your 7-digit cell number, unless advised otherwise. Enter this number when asked for your temporary password.
- Follow the prompts to establish your personal password, record your name, and your personal greeting.
- When you're finished, press * to exit.