Change or Reset your Voicemail Password
After you have set-up your wireless voicemail, you can change your password at any time to make it more personal, easier to remember, or secure. You can update it either on your device or through MyAccount.
- Press 4 for Personal Options.
- Press 2 for Administrative Options.
- Press 1 for Passwords.
- Press 1 for your personal password. Enter your new password, then press #.
- Press * to exit.
- Login to MyAccount online or from the Bell MTS MyAccount app.
- Go to your Wireless Overview.
- Select 'Reset Voicemail Password'
- Enter a new password that meets the requirements identified.
- Select 'Reset' and a confirmation message will be displayed.
The above MyAccount process can also be used if you have forgotten your voicemail password. If you require assistance to reset your password please call 204 225-5687 toll free within Manitoba for support.