How to insert my SIM card
For most mobile phones and smartphones:
- Carefully push the SIM card out of the wallet-sized plastic card carrier.
- Turn your phone off.
- Remove the back panel of your phone and the battery. You'll see a SIM card slot.
- Your SIM card has one corner missing. Fit the SIM card into the slot so that the corners match.
- Replace the battery and battery cover.
For an iPhone:
- Insert the end of the SIM eject tool (included in box) into the hole in the SIM tray.
Tip: If you don't have a SIM eject tool, you can use the end of a paper clip.
- Press firmly and push the eject tool straight in until the tray pops out.
- Pull out the SIM tray and place the SIM card in it, following the shape of the tray.
- Carefully push the SIM tray containing the SIM card back into the iPhone.