Before Calling Technical Support
We provide professional technical support to our TV customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For your reference we've included some quick and helpful support information.
Before You Call
To save time, try the following common solutions to solve your TV problem.
- Press STB, located at the top left-hand side of your remote, to ensure that the operating mode is set to Bell MTS Fibe TV service. (On some remotes, this button is labelled "MTS").
- Check that you are within 20 feet of your set-top box and have a clear line of sight with no obstructions, such as a glass door, in order for your remote control to work.
- Check or replace the batteries in the remote control.
- On some TVs, the brightness settings can interfere with the signal from your remote to your set-top box. Try adjusting the brightness on your TV set.
- Check that there is power to your set-top box. You will see a green light around the power button on the front panel.
- Check that your TV's Input/Source is set to the type of cable that is connecting the Bell MTS Fibe TV set-top box to your TV set i.e. Component or HDMI.
- Check that your cables are firmly attached to the TV and set- top box.
- Remove any items that may have been placed on any Bell MTS Fibe TV equipment. All equipment needs at least two inches of free space for proper ventilation. Do not place any Bell MTS equipment on a rug or bed as it may overheat.
- Turn your set-top box off and on by pressing the POWER button on your set-top box to reset the system.
If you require additional technical support, please Contact Us.