Reset Remote Control to Factory Default Settings
- Press and hold the TV button.
- While holding it pressed, press the OK button for one second and release both buttons at the same time (all three of the TV, DVD and AUX buttons will flash, the TV button light will stay on).
- Press and hold the DELETE button for three seconds (the TV button blinks and stays off).
- After resetting the remote to the factory default settings, you need to follow these instructions to re-pair it with the RF2IR converter:
- Remove the RF2IR converter from the Set Top Box (STB).
- Press and hold the FIND button.
- Insert the RF2IR converter back into the STB while holding the FIND button.
- Release the FIND button – this will delete the old pairing code.
- Bring the remote within a few feet of the STB.
- Press any key on the remote to pair it with the RF2IR converter.
Once paired, pressing the FIND key on the RF2IR converter will cause the sound in the remote to play and the buttons on the remote will now operate the STB.