Search in the MyPVR Guide
- Using a Computer
- Click Guide.
- Enter the title of the program you are looking for in the Title Search box. As you type, the Guide will suggest a list of 10 programs with the letters that you enter.
- The search engine looks for an exact character match, so spelling counts! For example, searching for "Greys Anatomy" (without the apostrophe) will return no results, but "Grey's Anatomy" will find the program.
- You can also search for a partial title - if you enter "Grey" it will search for any word containing Grey.
- Select the program that you want from the list.
- Next, a list of times and channels for that program will display. Click on the show you are interested in. It will open in a new window.
- If you don't want to record the program, hit Close.
- If you want to record the program:
- You can choose to record the single episode or the entire series.
- You can also choose to add more time to the end of your recording and protect the recording from being accidentally erased by using the drop down menus.
- Once you have chosen your settings, click Set Recordings.
- Using a Mobile Device
From a Blackberry: On the home screen, enter the title of a program in the search bar at the top and hit the enter key. A list of programs matching your search will display.
From an iPhone: On the home screen, select the search bar. Using the keyboard that appears, enter the title of a program and hit the enter key. A list of programs matching your search will display.