- How do I see how much recording space I have left on my PVR?
- Press Menu.
- Use the down arrow button to select SETTINGS.
- Under GENERAL use the right arrow button to select PVR Space.
- How many hours can I record on my PVR?
You will be able to record up to 30 hours of HD programming or up to 80 hours of standard definition (SD) programming.
- How much PVR space do I have?
The Whole Home PVR includes a 160 GB hard drive, or you can upgrade to our 500 GB PVR hard drive. For info on how to upgrade visit Whole Home PVR Service.
- What happens when my PVR storage space is full?
If all your recordings are protected and your PVR storage space is full, a pop-up will warn you and your PVR will stop recording. You can free up space by deleting old or unwanted recordings.
- What happens if I don't protect my recorded programs?
If your recordings are not protected when less than 10% of disk space is remaining, your PVR will start deleting, starting with the oldest unprotected ones. To protect your recordings from being erased automatically:
- Press Recorded TV on your remote control.
- Select the recorded show that you want to protect.
- Navigate to Keep until and press OK.
- Select either Keep until space needed to erase the program automatically when space is needed.
- Select Keep until I erase to store the program until it is manually erased.
- How many programs can I record at once?
You can watch or record up to 4 HD or SD shows at the same time.