Controlling Live TV
You can control live TV using the same control buttons that you use to pause, fast-forward, and rewind Bell MTS Video On Demand.
While watching a live TV program:
- Press PAUSE on your remote control to pause the program for up to 90 minutes. The image freezes. A progress indicator shows:
- The time at which you paused the program (shown as a vertical line with the time below it).
- How much of the program has been recorded since you paused (shown as the shaded area after the pause time). If you pause longer than 90 minutes, the program automatically begins playing again from the point at which you paused it.
- Press PLAY to resume playing the program from the point at which you paused it. You can also press PLAY at any time while watching live TV to display the progress indicator.
- Press FF to fast forward through the program up to the point at which the program is live. Press FF once, twice, or three times to fast forward at increasing speeds.
- Press FWD to skip forward in short segments up to the point at which the program is live.
- Press REW to rewind the program up to the point at which you tuned to the channel. Press REW once, twice, or three times to rewind at increasing speeds.
- Press REPLAY to skip backward in short segments up to the point at which you tuned to the channel.