Residential Gateway (RG) Model 3812B
- Front Panel Lights
Key LED Description 1 Power
- Solid Green: Residential Gateway is powered on.
- No light: Residential Gateway is not receiving power.
- Flashing Red: Residential Gateway is booting.
2 Ethernet Flashing Green: Traffic is being sent/received. 3 Wireless Flashing Green: Traffic is being sent/received. 4 Line 1 and 2 Not compatible with Bell MTS service. 5 NID Solid Green: Connectivity between i3812V and Puck has been established. This may take a couple of minutes. Once solid, the LED will flash occasionally. 6 Broadband
- Solid Green: Good Internet connection.
- Solid Green: Residential Gateway is connected to the Bell MTS network.
- Flashing Green: Residential Gateway is trying to connect to the Bell MTS network.
- Red: Residential Gateway failed to connect to the Bell MTS network.
- No light: Bell MTS network connection has not yet been established.
- Rear Panel Function
Key Item Function 1 Power DC Power Adapter Connector. 2 Reset Press and hold for 5 seconds to reset to factory defaults. 3 Local Ethernet 1-4 RJ-45 Ports (Ethernet) to connect computers and other network devices to the Internet. 4 Data Data port is used to connect to the i3812V unit. 7 Voice 1 & 2 Not compatible with Bell MTS service.
- Finding the SSID and Wireless Network (Wi-Fi) Key
You can find the SSID and Wireless Network Key on a sticker on the bottom of the unit.