Turn System Sound Effects on and off
As you press buttons on your remote control, sound effects, such as beeps and clicks, are heard. You can turn these sound effects on and off as you choose.
- Press MENU on the remote control.
- Press the down arrow button to highlight Settings on the vertical menu bar.
- Press the down arrow button to highlight Audio on the vertical menu bar.
- Highlight System Sound Effects, and press OK.
- Highlight Enable system sound effects or Disable system sound effects, and press OK.
- Highlight Save, and press OK. You can also select Don't Save and press OK to exit from this screen without changing the sound effects setting.