Subscription Video On Demand
Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) is a Fibe TV service that gives you unlimited access to a selection of programs. You decide when the show starts and you control the action with pause, rewind, fast forward and stop features.
- What's the difference between Video On Demand (VOD) and SVOD?
SVOD uses the same technology as VOD, but is a monthly subscription service. This means that you do not pay each time you view a program and you can watch as often as you wish.
- When can I watch?
SVOD is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- How do I subscribe?
Visit Change My TV Channels to add your channel group with the On Demand service.
- How do I select what I want to watch?
- Push the Video On Demand (VOD) or On Demand button on your remote control.
- For VOD select and press Featured or Movies, for SVOD press TV or Crave, HBO & More.
- Use the arrow keys on the remote control to select the On Demand service you want from menu.
- Will I get a separate bill?
No, for AOVTV the monthly charge will be added to your regular bill. The other On Demand services are included with your subscription to a channel group or movie package.
- What do I do if I'm having trouble?
For technical support, please contact us.