How to use Texas Hold'em Multi-Player
The multi-player version of Texas Hold'em on DistracTV makes it possible for up to 4 people in the same room to play Texas Hold'em against each other using their iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch).
You must subscribe to DistracTV and Bell MTS High Speed Internet in order to play this game.
- Download the DistracTV app to your iOS devices https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/distractv-multiplayer-games/id571780198?mt=8.
- Enable pairing on your set-top box.
- Ensure your iOS devices are connected to your MTS High Speed Internet Wi-Fi.
- Launch DistracTV on your TV, and choose Texas Hold'em Poker Multi-player from the list of games.
- Launch the DistracTV app on your devices and join in.
The game requires at least 2 players before it will start.
- The first time you play you will need to create a user profile and select an Avatar.
- Once the game starts you will see your hold cards on your device, and the community cards on the TV.
- When it is your turn to play, the betting options are enabled on your device.
- The game ends when one player has won all the money.