How to use Prime Video on Fibe TV
- How do I access Prime Video?
You can access Prime Video directly on your Fibe TV (4K PVR) receiver without any additional equipment.
To access the Prime Video app:
- Go to channel 56 (SD) or 1056 (HD) and press Select or OK on your remote.
- Press APPS or INTERACTIVE TV on your remote to bring up the App Launcher.
- Scroll to the right until you see the Prime Video icon and press Select or OK to launch the app.
- Press the left arrow on your remote to bring up the left peak menu and press Select or OK.
- Scroll down to the Apps menu and press Select or OK.
- Scroll down to Apps and press Select or OK.
- Scroll to the right until you've highlighted the Prime Video icon and press Select or OK to launch the app.
- How do I sign up for Prime Video?
If you are new to Prime Video, you can create an Amazon Prime account by visiting primevideo.com. Once subscribed, you can log in to the Prime Video app using that email address and password.
If you are an existing Prime Video customer, you will be able to access the Prime Video app using your current login.
- How much does Prime Video cost?
You only pay the monthly or the yearly subscription fee to Amazon. Bell MTS does not charge additional fees to access Prime Video.
- How do I exit the Amazon app?
To exit without signing out of your Amazon account:
- Press the BACK button on your Fibe TV remote.
- When prompted to Exit the app press Select or OK.
- You will be redirected back to the channel you were previously watching and will stay logged in to your Prime Video account.
- How do I set parental controls for Prime Video on Fibe TV?
Parental controls for the Prime Video app are separate from those you set on Fibe TV. To change parental controls for Prime Video, log in at primevideo.com/pin.
- How do I set my language preferences for Prime Video on Fibe TV?
To change your language preferences, launch the Prime Video app and select Language in the Settings section.
More information on primevideo.com/help.
- How do I select subtitles or another audio track for Prime Video on Fibe TV?
To select subtitles or an audio track in a different language, select Subtitles or Audio from the show details page.