How to Use MyPicture-In-Picture
To use MyPicture-In-Picture service, set up one of the MyRemote buttons to access it. In this example, we will use the "C" button.
- Press the C button to access MyPicture-In-Picture.
- Press the down or up arrow buttons to navigate your channels within MyPicture-In-Picture.
- Press Channel + or Channel - buttons to navigate your channels within the full screen.
- Press OK to swap the Small Screen to the Full Screen.
- Press the right arrow button to move the small screen clockwise around the screen.
- Press the left arrow button to temporarily hide the small screen.
Pressing the left arrow button again will show the small screen.