Bell MTS Online Bill
Enjoy the ease and convenience of Online Bill with these free features and benefits:
- Reduce your environmental footprint.
- Access up to 2 years of your bill history within 48 hours of signing up.
- Receive an email notification when your bill is ready.
- View, save and print PDF versions of your bills.
- What will my online bill look like?
Your most recent bill will be available in two formats:
- Mobile-friendly interactive version.
- PDF version for saving and printing.
Your last 24 months of bills will be available in a PDF version for viewing, saving and printing. Download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF version of your bills.
- How do I view my current bill?
- Go to MyAccount.
- Log in with your MyAccount username and password.
- If you don't have a username and password, click the Sign Up button.
- After logging into MyAccount, click on the View My Bill link in the "Account Overview" screen (the link is also located on the "Billing" screen).
- How long will my online bill remain accessible?
Your online bills will remain accessible for 24 months. Visit the "Billing" section to view them.
- I signed up, but I still can't see my bill online
The mobile-friendly interactive version of your most recent bill is always available.
The PDF version and the 24 months of bill history may take up to 48 hours to see. Once available they can be viewed from the "Billing" section.
- How do I cancel my online bill?
- Once logged into MyAccount, click the Billing and Payments link under "Account Overview".
- In the "Bill Summary" section click Unsubscribe from Online Bill.
- Enter your reason for unsubscribing and click Unsubscribe.
- How do I print my online bill?
- Once logged into MyAccount, click the View My Bill link in the "Account Overview" screen (the link is also located on the "Billing" screen).
- Click the Print PDF Version link.
You can print past bills by viewing the PDF version on the "Billing Overview" screen.