What is Total Internet?
- What is Total Internet?
Bell MTS Total Internet provides your home Internet and wireless data together in one, simple plan.
- What is included in Total Internet?
As a Total Internet subscriber you receive:
- High speed Internet at home, including in-home Wi-Fi
- Personal mobile hotspot
- Flat rate, Canada-wide wireless data on your smartphone
- Are there other benefits of Total Internet?
Yes, as a Total Internet customer you can receive a bonus of two additional wired TV set-top box rentals and PVR service free – as long as you are on Total Internet.
- How can I sign up for Total Internet?
Total Internet is no longer available for new households or members. Existing Total Internet members continue to receive the benefits of this plan until such time that they change their plan or upgrade their wireless hardware.
- How many members can I have?
Total Internet allows you to have up to five members on your plan and share your Internet access with all of your family.
- Can I add more members to my existing Total Internet plan?
No, Total Internet is no longer available for new households or members. Existing Total Internet members continue to receive the benefits of this plan until such time that they change their plan or upgrade their wireless hardware.
- Can I change my rate plan when on Total Internet?
Yes, you can change the voice minutes included in your wireless plan to one of our available MyPlan minute options at any time. If you would like to change to a different plan option than MyPlan, you will not be able to remain a member of Total Internet.
- Do I get all the benefits of the Wireless Starter Plan when on Total Internet?
Yes, Total Internet customers get the following features as part of their Wireless Starter Plan when on Total Internet:
- Unlimited text, picture, and video messaging
- Voicemail Lite (three one-minute messages)
- Call Display
- Unlimited international text messaging from Canada
- Unlimited Wi-Fi at Bell MTS Wi-Fi hotspots
- Can I upgrade my home Internet speed?
Yes. All Total Internet plans include in-home Internet speeds up to 10 Mbps, but you can choose to add additional Speed Boosts for even faster downloads.
- Can I temporarily stop my service?
Yes, you can temporarily stop your home Internet service, however you will be unable to remain a Total Internet subscriber and will not be able to rejoin Total Internet when you reinstate your Internet service. All Total Internet members will lose their Total Internet membership and return to their contracted MyPlan data option.