How to log in to a Bell MTS Wi-Fi hotspot
At a Bell MTS Wi-Fi Hotspot:
- Turn your Wi-Fi on.
- Open your Wi-Fi settings and connect to Bell MTS Hotspot usually called #Bell MTS Wi-Fi.
- Open an Internet browser window.
- If presented with the Bell MTS and Bell Mobility customer Wi-Fi access page:
- For Bell MTS High Speed Internet customers
- Select With your Bell MTS Login ID
- Enter your Login ID.
Your login ID is dependent upon your Internet plan. The realm (the info after the @ symbol) is slightly different for each plan. For example:
- userID@res1.mts.net (Essential, Fibe, Entrepreneur plans)
- userID@bslv1.mts.net (Professional)
- Enter your Internet service password. This is not to be confused with your home Wi-Fi password.
- If you don't know your internet service password, please contact us.
- For Bell MTS Wireless or Bell Mobility customers
- Select With your Bell MTS Wireless or Bell Mobility phone number.
- Enter your 10-digit Bell MTS Wireless or Bell Mobility phone number, to receive a 4-digit verification code by text message.
- Enter 4-digit verification code found in the body of the text message.
- Need help?
For Wi-Fi Hotspot Technical Support - call 1-866-402-9434 (1-866-402-WiFi).