Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Open Outlook 2011. Click the Tools menu and select Accounts.
- Click the E-mail Account button or click the Plus (+) symbol in the bottom left hand corner of the window. Then, select E-mail Account to start the setup wizard.
- Email address: Your Bell MTS email address or alias (e.g. @mymts.net, @mts.net, @mtsmail.ca) to be displayed on your outgoing emails.
- Password: Your email password.
- As you complete these two boxes, additional options will appear. Enter:
- User name: Your @mymts.net email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Type: IMAP
- Incoming server: mail.mymts.net
- Make sure the box Use SSL to connect (recommended) is checked.
- Outgoing server: mail.mymts.net
- Make sure the box Override default port is checked.
- Make sure the box Use SSL to connect (recommended) is checked
- Change listed port from 25 to 587
- Click the Add Account button to save the email settings.
- Under Personal information, update the Full Name field with your preferred display name. This name will be displayed as your username when you send and receive emails. Close the Accounts window when finished.
Outlook 2011 will now download your emails.