Open Outlook 2003, click on the Tools menu and select E-mail Accounts.
- Make sure that the Add a new e-mail account box is selected and click the Next button to start the setup wizard.
- Make sure that IMAP is selected and click the Next button to continue.
- Your Name: Name to be displayed on your outgoing emails.
- Email address: Your Bell MTS email address or alias (e.g. @mymts.net, @mts.net, @mtsmail.ca) to be displayed on your outgoing emails.
- Incoming (IMAP) email server: mail.mymts.net
- Outgoing (SMTP) email server: mail.mymts.net
- Username: Your @mymts.net email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Password: Your email password.
Click the More Settings button to update advanced settings.
Click the Outgoing Server tab and make sure that the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication box is checked.
- Click the Advanced tab and enter:
- Ensure both This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) boxes are checked.
- Incoming server (IMAP): 993
- Outgoing server (SMTP): 587
- Click the OK button to save the changes.
- Click the Next button to save the account settings.
Click the Finish button to complete the wizard.
Outlook 2003 will now download your emails.