Before you call Internet support
Bell MTS is Manitoba's leading provider of Internet services. We provide professional technical support to our Internet customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For your reference we've included some quick and helpful support information.
- Troubleshooting steps
To save time, try the following common solutions to solve your connection problem.
- Restart your computer or device.
- Check all cables and cords to ensure they are securely in place.
- For Bell MTS High Speed Internet users, try restarting your Residential Gateway or High Speed Modem by unplugging the power cord, waiting 30 seconds, and then plugging it back in.
- If you are using Wi-Fi, ensure Wi-Fi is enabled on your computer or device, and that your Wireless Network name is listed.
- Visit various websites to determine if the problem is specific to one website.
- Ensure your computer or device software is updated as updates become available (i.e. Windows, iOS, Android, etc.).
- For assistance with common problems, please visit our Internet Support section.
- What do we support?
- Establishing your Internet connection and providing your Bell MTS Wi-Fi settings.
- TCP/IP settings (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) and network protocols.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- MAC OS X v10.x
- Internet Explorer (Version 11 )
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Email (Setup and Basic Operation):
- Microsoft Outlook
- Windows 8 Mail
- Windows 10 Mail
Hardware / Connection Software:
- Reinstallation of Bell MTS provided Network Card for the Bell MTS High Speed Internet service
- DSL Modem Kit Contents
- Phone Filters and Splitters
- Bell MTS provided software
Physical Connections (Bell MTS High Speed Internet Service):
- From your telephone line jack to the High Speed modem and from the High Speed modem to one stand-alone computer.
If you require additional technical support, please Contact Us.