Manage your Desktop Fax settings
The Settings link allows you to update your account information, company details and your personal signature as well as your preferences in terms of your cover letter template and attachment format.
- Contact Details
In this section you can edit the contact details that will appear on the cover letter of your fax. The fields that you can edit are: Your name, Company, Location, Phone number, Email signature.
Enter your data in the text fields provided.
Click Apply to save changes or Cancel to dismiss the changes made.
Entering your name is mandatory. You will not be able to edit your email address and fax number.
- Cover Page
In this section you can chose a cover page template.
- Click Zoom to zoom in on a chosen template.
- Click on the chosen template. As soon as you click on a template it will be displayed with a check mark.
- Click Apply to save the changes or Cancel to dismiss the changes.
In this section you can choose the format of the fax attachment as well as the language in which you would like to use the application.
- Click on the drop-down menu to choose the preferred language.
- Choose the attachment format you wish by clicking on the radio button next to PDF or TIFF.
- Check off Email me a copy of all automatically deleted faxes that have exceeded their storage period if you would like to have the deleted faxes that exceeded their storage period sent to your email.
- Check off Use a cover page for faxes sent from my email account if you would like to use a cover page when sending faxes from your email account.
- Click Apply to save the changes made or click Cancel to dismiss the changes.
In this section you can change your current password.
- Enter your existing password in the Current password field.
- Enter a new password in the New Password field.
- Enter your new password again into the Confirm password field.
- Click Apply to save the changes made or Cancel to dismiss the changes made.
Your password must be between 5-10 characters.