What you need to know if you cancel your Bell MTS services
It's not too late for you to explore our new plans to find a better fit with our Bell MTS services. Please call a member of our team to talk about your options at 204 225-5687 for Residential or 204 225-4249 for Business. Let us see what we can do for you. We hope you will reconsider, but if you would still like to cancel your services, please review the information below to complete your cancellation.
How will I know that the bill I've received is my final bill?
Your final bill from Bell MTS will indicate that your payment is due immediately instead of providing a payment due date.
Your final bill may include the following items:
- Final regular monthly charges
Note that if your service is cancelled (by you or by Bell MTS) in the middle of any billing period, your final charges will be pro-rated for any monthly fees billed at the beginning of the billing period after the cancellation of your services.
- Early cancellation fees (if applicable)
If you are cancelling your Bell MTS services and are still within a contract period, you may be subject to early cancellation fees. The amount depends on the service and will be added to your final bill. Please see Bell MTS's Terms of Service.
- How to return your Bell MTS Equipment
After you contact Bell MTS to arrange disconnection of your service, your Bell MTS equipment, such as TV receivers or modems, will need to be returned to Bell MTS via Canada Post. If you don't return your equipment or the equipment is damaged, Bell MTS may charge you an equipment non-return fee.
Equipment can be shipped back to Bell MTS via Canada Post using a return label being shipped to you or via a self-serve method.
- Return Label
After contacting Bell MTS, you'll be receiving a return label and a letter with the instructions below on how to return your equipment. The return address label is postage-paid. Return all equipment associated with your Bell MTS service including:
- TV: set-top box(es), the Video Access Point if you have a wireless set-top box, modem, remote(s) and power supply cord(s).
- Internet: modem, cables/power supply cord(s) and Wi-Fi extender(s).
- Phone: handset and power supply cord(s).
To return your equipment, please follow these steps:
- Place the equipment with associated remote(s) and cable(s) (if applicable) in a box. Bubble wrap is recommended so the equipment can be shipped safely.
- Affix the enclosed postage-paid return address label you received to the outside of the package(s).
- Bring your boxed equipment to any Canada Post office.
- Record the tracking number (sample below) for your records as proof of shipping. Bell MTS will cover the shipping charges.
- Self-Serve Method
After contacting Bell MTS, you may decide to use our self-serve method to help expedite your equipment return.
- Package your rental equipment and accessories carefully so that they can be shipped safely (a box with bubble wrap around the equipment is recommended).
- When cancelling services, you will be supplied with a ‘Reference Number’ that must be included with your return for proper processing.
- Take it to a Canada Post Outlet using the Canada Post Return ID number- PR291562.
- Keep your Canada Post receipt for tracking purposes.