Voicemail to Email
Get your voicemail messages from your email account.
Voicemail to Email is a business tool that lets you to send your telephone voicemail messages to your email account. Email delivery gives you the option to have your voicemail messages as an audio file attachment (WAV) or an email with a link to your message, or both.
You’ll value the ability to manage your voice messages through your email account. Receive information about your messages including the caller's information, date, time and duration of each message so you can listen to your messages at your convenience, in order of importance, and save messages for future reference.
Voicemail to Email will save you time, give you more control of your voicemail messages and always keep you in touch with your business.
- Set up and manage your Voicemail to Email service online through the convenient, simple and secure MyMessages site.
- Receive your voicemail message as an audio file attachment (WAV), an email with a link to your message, or both.
- Continue to receive your voicemail messages to your telephone voicemail, or have them deleted once emailed to you.
- Browse through and listen to your voicemail messages online, in the order you choose, from anywhere.
- Receive details about your messages including the caller's information, date, time and duration of each message so that you can listen to your messages at your convenience and in order of importance.
- Sort, file, delete or keep your voicemail messages in the same way you manage your email messages.
- Forward messages to colleagues and business associates for information or follow-up.
- Log in to MyMessages to change your telephone voicemail password online anywhere.
- Add up to six email addresses to send your voicemail messages to.
- Voicemail messages are delivered with a WAV file attachment or link to message (or both) and with envelope information for each message. Envelop information includes the sender's information, date and time message was received, and the message length.
- WAV files are roughly 0.1 MB per minute (a 10 minute audio message = ~1MB)
- If the "Keep Voicemail" option is selected, messages forwarded to email address(es) remain in voice mailbox. Upon deletion from the voicemail box, forwarded messages remain in the email address inbox until the user performs some action on them. Upon deletion from the email inbox, messages will remain in the voicemail box until a subscriber performs an action on them.
- Voicemail to Email – MyMessages User guide.
- Order Now
- Call 204 225-4249