Bell MTS Managed Centrex Service
Bell MTS Managed Centrex service is a user-friendly, cost-effective and powerful telecommunications system that includes a comprehensive portfolio of features for any business with extensive telecommunications requirements.
Bell MTS Managed Centrex service can help your business:
- Increase Productivity
- Increase Revenue
- Decrease Expenses
- Preserve Cash Flow
Business savvy reasons to get a Bell MTS Managed Centrex system:
- Flexible - Unlimited growth capacity
- Economical – You pay for the service, not the equipment.
- Modern – No risk of obsolescence. You’re always up-to-date with access to all the latest features.
- Customer Friendly – Enable you customers to gain quick and direct access to everyone in your organization through dedicated phones lines and individual telephone numbers for each work station (i.e. no extensions to slow call efficiency).
- Easy – Quicker start-up capabilities.
- Cash Friendly – The low capital investment option.
- Custom Fit – Customized solutions configured on an individual basis to meet your specific business needs.
- Short or Long Term – Line rates and phone sets can be arranged for monthly rental, short-term service, or contracted for 1, 3 or 5 year terms at a discounted rate.
Bell MTS Managed Centrex lines include features like Direct Inward Dialing, Station Number Identification, Direct Outward Dialing, Station to Station Calling, Call Transfer and a wide variety of optional features.
Direct inward dialing
Callers can dial Bell MTS Managed Centrex service users directly through the public network without going through an attendant. Your employees are easily reached by their unique 7-digit telephone number. Because each telephone station is directly connected to the public network, the Bell MTS Managed Centrex solution offers virtually unlimited capacity, meaning calls will never be blocked due to insufficient access.
Individually-based, customized solutions
Line-by-line feature allocation means each user gets the feature mix they need - no money is wasted on unused capabilities. This eliminates unnecessary costs such as excess trunks, off-premises extensions and redundant systems.
Bell MTS Managed Centrex service links multiple locations into a single, seamless system. The need for expensive connections and tie lines between locations can often be eliminated. Bell MTS Managed Centrex service can also be provided on a national basis.
Since Bell MTS Managed Centrex service is located in a switching center, it is monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Unlimited growth capacity
Bell MTS Managed Centrex flexibility makes it easy to adjust your communication requirements to your business needs. Adding and deleting lines and features is simple with Bell MTS Managed Centrex service. Bell MTS Managed Centrex can grow as your business grows.
In addition to the advantages of a private system, Bell MTS Managed Centrex service can be configured to leverage your strengths and extend your market reach through:
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- High Speed Data Transmission
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- MessageManager™ service voice mail
Minimal initial capital expenditures
As your Bell MTS Managed Centrex service provider, we invest in the capital expenditures necessary for technology upgrades and system changes, freeing your business from those obligations. You pay for service, not the equipment.
Leading edge technology
Bell MTS Managed Centrex service customers enjoy access to the latest technology has to offer. Concerns about obsolescence and being locked into an expensive investment, are removed. You can adapt the latest generation of features to the current demands of each office.
Maintenance limited to on-site equipment
Bell MTS Managed Centrex service only requires terminal equipment like telephones, fax machines and personal computers in your office. Additional costs associated with owning your own switching equipment, like insurance, maintenance and repair, special power, etc., are eliminated.
Limited on-premises space requirements
Bell MTS Managed Centrex service requires limited valuable floor space, maximizing overhead and rent dollars.
- Order Now
- Call 204 225-4249