Your telephone line is at the heart of almost everything you do in your business. It connects you to the outside world, keeping you in touch with customers, partners or employees working outside the office. Now, you can evolve your telephone connection to an IP service that delivers more than ever before at a significantly lower cost.
Voice and data traffic over one network:
Traditional telephone services require costly separate networks for voice and data. They are inflexible and limit your organization’s ability to grow or respond to changing market demands. SIP Trunking leverages IP and Internet technologies to allow businesses to converge their voice and data traffic onto a single network. This results in important financial, productivity and strategic benefits to your business.
Using a LAN or Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) data network to deliver voice services, SIP Trunking supports a rich set of telephony features, backed by superior functionality and outstanding reliability.
The differences SIP Trunking will make for your business:
- Reduced cost
- Reduce or eliminate the need for dedicated PRI connections and/or gateways at each location.
- Reduce the number of PBXs by consolidating all enterprise traffic in one central location.
- Only one converged IP network to maintain.
- A simplified design with fewer trunks your business needs to provision.
- Improved productivity
- High quality voice delivers better, faster communication.
- Simplified deployment of productivity enhancing unified communications applications.
- Increased business flexibility
- Expand capacity one channel at the time, not in multiples of 23 like traditional PRI connections.
- Allocate capacity as required between locations while simplifying design and provisioning.
Limitations apply when dialling 9-1-1; see bellmts.ca/911emergencyservices.
Let us help!
- Contact your Sales Representative directly, or call us toll-free at:
- 204-225-4BIZ (204-225-4249)
- Email Us