Extend the lifespan and increase the performance of your communications equipment with Bell MTS Service Assurance solutions to help maximize your capital investment and let you focus on running your business.
One Call for Response
When you place a trouble report you only have to call once. No matter if the problem is software or hardware or requires remote or on-site repair, we can address your report using our proven procedures:
- Accurate trouble log
- Remote analysis to determine the cause
- Initiate remote repair where feasible
- Dispatch a technician to the site as required, to complete the task
As a full-service provider, Bell MTS provides extensive and comprehensive service coverage in Manitoba.
- Bell MTS offers trained technical resources and specialists to troubleshoot, resolve configuration problems, replace hardware and restore disrupted service.
- Our own fully trained, experienced and certified technicians provide the support not only for the system covered under your Bell MTS Service Assurance plan but also for the Bell MTS network it resides on.
- Purchasing Bell MTS Service Assurance offers you security from hardware defects and failures with priority service and no surprise repair bills.
+Customers with a Basic Service Assurance Plan are responsible for performing their own system back-ups. The ability for Bell MTS to restore a system is limited to the information / configurations captured on the most recent back-up so it is important to perform system back-ups regularly.
*Total Service Assurance Plans only available in Winnipeg and Brandon.
**Response time based on the reported trouble occurring during the coverage hours of the Service Assurance Plan.
***Note that Bell MTS does not stock all parts for every system.
Let us help!
- Contact your Sales Representative directly, or call us toll-free at:
- 204-225-4BIZ (204-225-4249)
- Email Us