Protect your network from attack.
Internet-borne Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks represent a major threat for business organizations regardless of their size or the industry in which they operate. A successful attack can paralyze operations, trigger significant financial losses and damage business reputations and brands that took a lot of effort to build.
As attacks are growing in frequency and sophistication, businesses are searching for solutions that effectively neutralize the DDoS threat while allowing their networks to continue to operate without performance impairments.
DDoS Protection service is an optional addition to our Dedicated Internet service.
- Get detailed monitoring, configuring, and reporting tools.
- Implement mitigation procedures during an attack.
- Set up traffic routing, scrubbing, change configurations and IP ranges.
- Bell MTS will monitor your Internet traffic against attacks and alert you when an attack has been detected.
- Once an attack is detected, Bell MTS will remove attack traffic and let good traffic through. The scrubbing service infrastructure uses historical data and intelligence to identify the traffic that should be delivered to you and the traffic that should be removed.
The Bell MTS Terms and Conditions related to this feature, including limitations of liability apply and you agree to them by your use of this service. Subject to region/availability and applicable rates.
Let us help!
- Contact your Sales Representative directly, or call us toll-free at:
- 204-225-4BIZ (204-225-4249)
- Email Us